martedì 11 maggio 2010

Puntata nr. 167 del 13/04/2010

  1. The Bottle - Paul Weller
  2. Rat trap - The Boomtown Rats
  3. Middle Eastern Holiday - Hard-Fi
  4. Sometimes I Feel so Lonely - Primal Scream
  5. Lazy Sunday - Small Faces
  6. Made of stone - The Stone Roses
  7. Havana Gang Bang - Zutons
  8. Thinking Of You - Sister Sledge
  9. Love in Mind - Neil Young
  10. Jesus doesn't want me for a Sunbeam - Nirvana
  11. Down - Pearl Jam
  12. Rain When I Die - Alice In Chains
  13. Remedy - The Black Crowes
  14. I don't Know Anything - Mad Season
  15. Stardog Champion - Mother Love Bone
  16. Dollar Bill - Screaming Trees
  17. Pushin' Forward Back - Temple Of The Dog
  18. Wanda, stai seria con la faccia ma però... - Paolo Conte
  19. We have all the time in the Wold - Louis Armstrong

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I’d like to go to your blog more usually however recently it
seems to be taking endlessly to come up. I visit from work, and our connection there
is fairly good. Do you suppose the issue may very well
be in your finish?

Here is my page having trouble getting pregnant with second baby